IT Support Engineer (Level 1)
ALL applicants via Acworth Recruitment on SEEK ONLY.
No other recruitment agencies or direct applicants accepted.
Failure to understand means you can not follow instructions and you will NOT be considered.
About the Business
Based in Tanah Merah, Consulting IT is Managed Services company providing support and Cloud services in the SME market. We have a focus on providing excellent support and turning IT into an enabler for our clients, not a cost.
We are seeking an experienced tech to join our team, someone who can hit the ground running and add value to our team from day one.
Your typical day will involve:
- Resolving inbound support tickets in our ticketing system, from email/portal/phone
- Working with a wide range of customers, technologies and varied environments. (We don’t believe in artificially limiting our techs – as soon as you’re ready you’ll be given access to work with all our systems)
- Utilising and updating our extensive internal documentation system
- Responding to monitoring alerts, and backup management
- Site visits, both for specific incidents and managing client relationships
- Assisting with improving processes and finding better outcomes, both internally and for our clients.
- Minimum 1 year experience within an MSP or internal Helpdesk environment
- A strong love of technology
- Be able to support all types of users, both face to face and remotely
- Great timekeeping and documentation skills
- Hold (and maintain) a Current Australian drivers licence and car
- Someone who believes in ‘getting things done’ so our clients can get back to work
- Be prepared for the occasional out of hours work or travel, and to participate in an on-call roster
Experience with the following technologies is desirable, but not essential
- Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server
- Microsoft Exchange & 365 administration
- Remote Desktop/VDI/Terminal Services
- Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Common office software (Microsoft Office etc)
- Veeam/Storagecraft or similar backup software
- Remote access and monitoring systems
Any relevant industry certifications would be a bonus but are in no way required. All we ask is for a willingness to learn and train with new technologies.
We believe in staying current in an ever-changing field; we will work with you to get training and certifications.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with the company and learn new technologies.
If you are ready to build your career with an organisation that prides itself on customer focus and keeping ahead of the curve, then send your application in now!!
We ask that you provide a current resume & cover letter along to support the above requirements of the role.
Please note that only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short-listing process.